Thursday, January 6, 2011

Summary of the twenty-one blog in 2010 (below)

 My memories of April to continue it, I actually personally like the feeling of the kind of busy, I want to describe this feeling in words, it is clear that language is pale. Those times can only be slow in my brain slowly faded, until finally the same as the word on the beach.
only after a large event, we know the capacity of each individual's work and style, still a pleasant cooperation and leadership, not only because it disappeared in the evening before thing children. Now I think of it you say you speechless mm and no program, according to more than one program that is inside the roar on the last sentence: The torch comes! you draw it, what kind of makeup.
himself out of the a program that he organized a show, his command of the entire party.'ve never had such experience, very exciting. especially my first time on stage performances, but fortunately, things are ready cooked, but did not drink, performances not very interesting.
May, the work of graduate students will be almost over, which heat up in Guangxi to determine the seasonal temperature. The most crazy thing was ready for my opening report of the. This thing really makes pain is the egg thing. I am the favorite attack the government, so let me write an article criticizing the state-owned enterprise reform in the opening report. and then the tragedy of the tragic, so tragic how can you say it, besieged by a group of teachers No, that crowd better. finally nice to do a quantitative. Well, it seems, quantitative to quantitative it. to find a similar look to become the paper copy, what means I do not want the best paper something. clouds are clouds.
the month, Ren Wenning married, did not come back, pity.
the month, in Kamphaeng Phet Congcong government to Thailand.
June, began to see a large number of movies, note that a large number. Though seen a lot of movies before, and saw the first ever live oscar mm wow, my Kendrick ah mm film seen in June but started a lot. do not watch movies Oh, nothing.
quickly organized the final graduate students will work to fun a bit Dawangtan reservoir, the last meeting because I go so early away. quite touching.
half looked in Nanning month's World Cup. Alas, this World Cup could not have felt before.
second half are busy doing 23, secretly ran and ran Anhui. I take the plane the first time ever, the first time, went to Anhui.
Anhui pretty good trip, after all, playing for seven days, so exciting. went during the Tianzhu Mountain, I considered that my body die, be tempered. during a number of small problems, but I have successfully dealt with. Qianshan County in Anhui Province, I have been of it.
seven May, a month spent at home there, and there is a network, have good food, almost every year is so, think about the summer of 2010 was my nineteenth summer vacation, Boy, I spent in the end How many days of this trance.
August 2, starting from Jining, first Jinan, and then to Nanning. met with rhubarb side, which I decided to go back Kaobo, and go back to review. but this is my most sad reminder of the beginning of time.
8 月 11 Status: I'm sure, in my old age I will still remember this very grass, eggs, very heartbroken, very dramatic month. What does are enough (not the cost of the heart, after all, I have not replaced a JJ). surrounding it has a lot of stories, well, forget this thing to pass out.
September, school, post-graduate will be the last day. satisfied that the new major is to prepare. The new President is not to force mm is not enough to force until now. girlfriend about you sure you want to be back in March 2011.
magazine joy, but also a fruit. I like literature.
October, has been prepared to bring home. specific time has not yet set. during a video it is spent a lot of effort, I finally made another a End papers, but always write fixed.
November, and the small number of summer days on the self-study with, to test the People's Bank of examinations, be regarded as so far the only test of a job. the end of a series of food weeks of food, day two, most of the day there are three. have asked people, there are invited. how much time to make the University a bit tragic story of the last not to eat.
December, 2, and arrived Hefei, Hefei twice a year to go. That day, the sky is cloud track.
the plane is the window, looked out pretty good, but there is definitely in the clouds.
4 days reach Jining, eat and drink for four days to buy a dress, 1500 yuan.
8 days, arrived in Jinan, start learning. before the Shi Yuri avid and then begin to slacken slightly. but still hard in the last day Macroeconomics look almost the same. did not see on the expected four chapters, there are several chapters there is no complete copy of notes out.
2010 in one year, to August mm10 planing months, is a very beautiful one year. have to face when there is success, learning time, when there are organized activities, there are vertices, there are low, but we will ultimately usher in 2011.
beautiful 2011, no prospects, the need is down to earth, go step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment