Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010-12-31. This year's last night she finally agreed to meet me at the phone

 A good time.
About her roommate had wanted to eat hot pot. So the evening, I called her, after a long time she finally answered the phone. Then I feel have a chance. Although she refused me the dinner. but I was really happy, so cold tonight Moreover, I do not willing to do her out in the cold. tomorrow, should be a holiday, but they need to do testing, so hard Oh.
the phone, I told She made things with table tennis, she said, talk about it tomorrow, I am extremely happy. These days, I at home every day, large local time is against the wall, practice a ball game, because I believe that this day always will come, this is a matter of time. I think that the problems between us, time will solve everything. I let her know: I should be love.
to Japan was 2011, and trust in the new year, we will be very happy ~ ~
as long as a trace of hope, as long as she is still in Hangzhou, I will always stick to it, love, is one such!
2010-12-29. holding flowers and kneeling down to ask forgiveness: I think it will make we will never forget it!
remember the evening she was 7 points to tutor, so I waited in the 6:00 to her bedroom downstairs .6 point 44, she and her roommate finally appeared, I rode Little donkey, I asked her to send her to the car. followed the work she has been great back door to the bus shelters.'ll be late, she finally set foot on the 316 bus.
I decided to pursue the chase in the end. I ride my bike home, put away car, the computer found a village of three Tangnan Tianzi national color flower shop. I stroll down to the flower shop, bought a 9 pink roses, some with grass, choose a card, write apology, including a bunch. since that is very beautiful. went to a block of flats Santanghu Patio, the street the next,
to school, I followed her to the to the bedroom, she is still avoiding me, or would not accept me apologies. Ultimate, or to the bedroom downstairs, she kept her going upstairs, and finally I gave her sentence: for the hall, on your knees. She panicked, ran out of the floor, let me do that. I am as usual knees. she ran out. I still kneeling. period, the aunt out, recognized me. and concerned about asked me how I would describe myself as a mistake, a mistake, not to forgive, to be kneeling. Hero knee with gold, but I think that to love, for her, even in the blade, I also will not hesitate to kneel down. Then came a wave of women. They are very caring to ask me how, do you want to help me out. This is my fault committed, to change themselves to assume, I believe she will come The. Sure enough for a single one she and her roommate came to me. advised me to first stand up. I insisted to let her accept the flowers. I have repeatedly insisted that the final she took the flowers, I was lookin tears, relieved.
pick flowers, does not mean to accept my feelings. purity is to forgive my mistake. Even so, I am satisfied. I am very difficult to stand up, not practiced knees for me it really is a provocation. and then three of us we came to the river, trying to be clear. roommate is a roommate, and she almost carved out of a mold, the two echoed each other, advised me to give up. and they 2 most believe the constellation Taurus and Leo say not a good fit. several of her mouth to say something back to the constellation, and today again.
In fact, the biggest problem is my own that night, having been agreed to be my girlfriend. I promised her not move her, but I could not control, although there was their standard, did not do things too far from that, but the other is a more conservative, the first fall in love, can not accept such behavior. So the next day, she raised me not to look for her. I told him to cast a shadow, she lost confidence in me.
these days, I have been very guilty, it has been to see her and asked her to excuse me to find opportunities that today's action, since I was born to do is disturb the thing most people against the river railing .3. stated their idea. She stressed that I did not feel I am , loss of trust, can not be together. made us friends, I did not permit. very briefly, I love her (or some would say, too selfish, but I want to say that true love is selfish of, if not selfish, it is not love), I do not want her, this is the occupation of desire, I deny.
10 o'clock, Aunt traversing this route, and said to be closed, you can go back. At that time, I still never thought of doing nothing. For me, hand in easily, release difficult. She did not feel to me, I do not believe, really do not believe. she lost faith in me, this I believe. error source is that I , my selfishness, my desire, leading to the production of cups. human life is always wrong, the mistakes, I know a lot. For girls, we must respect her, be sure to establish enough trust before we can offer to kiss me. Do not fool around, not who you go to enjoy the pain! me to accompany them to the bedroom downstairs, leaving, I gave the word: will give up. can not do without her. to do everything, just because I like her. process is intense, how the results, I'm not sure. But I think, enough for a lifetime of memories with each other.
tonight, sending the flowers to get the understanding, To myself, had enough. walk home, suddenly relieved, the suppression of instant evaporation of the past few days. on the road through the district's fruit shop, bought a grapefruit, an apple. my favorite kind of fruit 2. I want to take on themselves.
2010-12-28. to love, I will not give up: the river waiting for more than 6 hours, or not until the emergence of her.
established from the recognized association, in the middle of the 20 geographical room. Maybe some people would think that this is also too fast! But I want to say is, this is the first sight, love is not measured by time non, but stuck to the speed and depth to balance.
26 am, I did do wrong, impulsivity, leading to her I was in doubt. then sent her text messages the past few days has not returned, phone hang up. I know she was still angry. but I miss her too, 6:00 tonight, I came to the river, sat on a chair, ate dinner and would like to see her again. send a message to her, did not appear until 10:00. when I was a good tough stomach upset, windy river feet cold. I want to see me under her, often heard footsteps behind me, and more hope is her. send a text message, back: Let me go back. but would not forgive me ... I do not say Forgive me to sit down at dawn by the river ... then lights went out, had a 11:30.
I went downstairs to her bedroom, under the street light, made a good few messages back and forth, still the same result. Later 12 points had she simply turned off. I know she was concerned about me. I later met a friend: He is downstairs waiting for her favorite girl, did not, the two chatted for a while. inspire each other a bit. Then I to just below her bedroom and loudly called out her name, asked her to forgive me. I'm the only means of communication only the mouth. She will hear you. does not reflect, and then talk with conscience, then decided to go home. chasing girls also need energy, I can not damage your body, so she would look down on me. I have to carry, and raised enough spirit, make persistent efforts, the other half by the arrival of not just coincidence, or search for more requires effort and perseverance, never give up.
I would be her best choice, can not let her lose me, only me the greatest happiness for her talents. So, to continue efforts to m is my next work to be done, to have patience and perseverance.
refueling Beckham, I know you always great ~ ~
2010-12-26. I'm so care: tears not my forte.
remember college, I will wake up a few minutes before the tears, because I always think parents want to make money if they promise not easy, but I live up to their cultivation. I remember one of the largest flow of tears because the college girlfriend, One day her ex-boyfriend to the school to find her, he was drunk as an excuse, asked her to accompany him to the hotel. and then I'm not happy she went, but she still went. The next day I found her big mouth beer taste, I knew he would and she kissed. That night, I am particularly sad, sad, feeling the world is fake, a man hiding in the balcony, and opening the mouth, stop crying, stop crying , stop crying. cried for a long time, his voice must be losing my voice, swelling of eyes. when I discovered that the original feeling of tears is so relieved.
cry, is not my specialty, the men also sobbing power. not in a large crowd under the gaffe, but to hide from crying, quietly crying, loud cry, dissolute cry. a long long time do not cry, have forgotten the last time to cry is when. today I'm so messy ah , are particularly sensitive, special distracted. After dinner, go home, sit in front of the computer. face is that she (her awareness day, on my computer desktop background photos of her set), the photo shows, she is so hateful, so simple. a moment, eyes and wet, and today no one at home, I opened his mouth, crying out for a while. shed not only tears, but also remorse, more miss her.
I do not expect her to see these words, I wrote these, but in the heart with the words to express the feelings the situation. I said I'm real, I am transparent, I do not care read my how people will evaluate the day I, I just recorded the moment of me, true self.
love could be so tortured, sometime this setback, the fault committed, and I will love her more faithful boosters. I will better understand how to respect her, love her. Only firm, I believe, sincere will melt her heart.
2010-12-26. Christmas these days: I am entangled, I began to doubt himself.
master copy of all are so smooth and beautiful in the morning to see the film . down the gauntlet and get more sleep at night to celebrate Christmas COCO bar. the bar, I declare, she allowed, I am happy, and feel very happy. two people embracing the dance floor dancing, very good. night bar wrapped a small table, about the Chen Lei, Ye Dan, Chen Haibin and her woman, next to Ha et al. quite warm.
to 3:00, go home hh (because it is now quite depressed, occur after event, I do not want to say).
today buried in her heart I do not speak the credibility of the shadows. I do feel guilty, ashamed not to.
allow her, Bar 12 Prior to her home school, and later because other friends, then play high, and has become forgotten. This is what I do not take credit for the performance of one of the ... to allow her, for she will be respected, not violated She, the result I made a mistake. the wrong materiality beyond the scope of my imagination. This is my representation of the second bad faith.
her, is a more traditional girl, very upright, and I like it. but this does have to hurt her, in her view, this is an unforgivable mistake. so big river the morning after work, I kept her original request, told her that I did this, because I like her. I care about her. I am beginning to end, have not thought of going to defraud her feelings, I just want the good of her to take care of her, give her a warm temperature and happy. But this time, within 24 hours change, I breathed hard, and eating every morsel of food when swallowing, chest pain will be. eating eating with red eyes.
do not blame her, blame only himself, had not considered What the. I did not realize the last things become so strict. he was too excited, too selfish, too trustworthy, too rude, too stupid. Originally feel super good, since that is responsible, very trustworthy, I, today completely overcome by their own.
I kept, perseverance, hospitality, sincerity to retain her, and begged to be forgiven. But, no, however, finally took her to the bedroom. downstairs, I was super- sad, really is a sour feeling. good cry, tears are spinning, but I did not cry out. look at her on the floor, so I do not know how to do, find out that the awkward predicament, In addition to that (please forgive me; that how can I do; why) that few outside. I do not know what to say next, do not know how to stay. then I blame her so cruel, but think of the exact their own wrong, they should be punished.
finally, met only a feeling, so like you, so care about you. If you just because of my mistake, just positive relationship between male and female friends, we face the crisis of collapse . This, to me is such a big hit. I just want to be good to you, maintain you, take care of you. But I can not just give up, their own does something wrong, although it should be punished, but this punishment, I resigned, I want to save you.
finally have to say: 2010-12-24. safe night. and she give each other a Christmas present: a good time.
bought Apple, and set a good early Christmas present - McDull pigs. night to her downstairs, gave her Pig greatly, she really like. and then she gave me a super disgusting computer desk, watching her every day, every day will have good feelings.
Ha ha ha. and then we visit the playground holding the Pig, and then go to the library to mention the water. Happiness is always filled with the smell of me, I feel very sweet ... that life could be so beautiful!
2010-12-22. solstice. Today, when a back Huhuashizhe: Oh, good feeling.
at her tutor. I'm riding on a donkey , took her to a three-pond Patio. on the road, her voice is always a strange sound. Then I went home, bought her a box of Golden Throat, 8:30 tutor over, I take her back to school.
road , how I wish she could hold me, but did not. haha. I love her so.
while stocks her, I got home. is going to write the log, she received the text message: hat. fine her wooden chair in the river. After a soon after, she carried the hot water bottle, showing my eyes. romantic scene might be revived. I can give him the open bottle. two people went to the library in open water. and then send her to a bedroom downstairs.
only regret, the bedroom to the library of the interval is so close, I want to longer follow a few times ah ~ ~ ~
back on the road, I feel hungry and want to buy eggs to eat cake and found too late, has been closed. I just want to go home a cup of sesame paste. not bad Oh ~~~~< br> 2010-12-18. Saturday. go to the supermarket to buy table tennis bats: the results and buy a big heap stuff.
she says she played a very good table tennis, then I went to Europe today specifically to buy the beat and the ball still. to the supermarket, the election for a long time, DHS would still buy the resolution of (Review: Later, she said they have a board, and then I went for a piece of a more professional veneer, Yaping card, ha ha, also bought 6 balls). As professional. and then it, bought a large package napkins, large bag black sesame paste, a toothbrush. last thought, had their own very cold at night, has been saying to buy a quilt. So the accident today to buy back a duvet, Oh, the current is no longer cold at night. < br> just did the towel had been almost forgotten at home broken, to the way home remembered, hey, it seems I have to continue to walk the red revolutionary line. the most gloomy, I originally bought the breeze that section of promotional napkins, I went back home only to find that I get is next to the original product, it was expensive. ah ~ ~ ~ can not afford the usual live frugally, this felt very wasteful! ~ ~
2010-12-16. week IV. and her supper: I believe we will come together.
she loves water and soil, both afternoon and roommate Auchan shopping Qianjiang market and has wandered at night. and then I accompany them back to school . supper together. After dinner, we stroll in school, then went to the playground, Oh, push the box along with a large snowball, pushed forward with efforts to air only. and then walked 3 laps around the playground. Along the way, but also There are several people who like to run at night. really convinced of their perseverance.
2 people together, very happy, do not have a lot of language, with step snow, leaving footprints of 4 rows, haha ...
I with she, hand in hand, felling so good in spite of a few minutes. It's enough to me!
2010-12-14. see her finish, I was invited to COCO bars: the situation today, I can not. < br> 22:00, I'm downstairs in her bedroom, after the meeting, sent warm. I really want another look at her, really want. and then hit a taxi to the COCO. because just a cold cure, she is not very comfortable , and then in the bar, drinking with them and Chen Lei. I drink soon after, but my brain is to lose control, and somewhat revived. Although the brothers rarely get together, drink it should be. but I do not like drink too much, because I felt so bad on their own to control, self-restraint.
I hide in the toilet, vomiting, but spit it out. very good subject, and I miss you, you know? < br> Play to 2:30, we just take a taxi home.
Thank you, Chen Lei is also thinking about my brother, but I am not good today, I'm tired, so easy to get drunk. I want to sleep, I want to bed ~
2010-12-11. Saturday night is undoubtedly the happiest years of my 10 a night: Happiness is getting closer away from me.
tonight, she (did not conclude until the provisional can not give his name) finally agreed to join me for dinner.
go de Ya-Ya is my favorite noodle shop. with her to eat the sign face - duck face. because she had the habit of eating dinner, so points of the face, she ate very little, and she less meat and fat concerns. And later that afternoon she had eaten noodles. hey, go to restaurants to eat Oh Zaozhidaojiu.
out of the noodle, We stroll the night market district mark, because they do not buy things Mody, so random walk halfway mark into the park. walked around the dance floor, where there are a lot of dancing in which middle-aged, slow and slow that four (I university learned of the matter, had forgotten a). two people sitting on a stool beside the dance floor, dancing together to look at them, by, quite close, so I feel so warm. In fact, windy tonight, your friends, Moreover, she had a cold-ing, chatted for a day, then inheritance night market, then it, around a circle, developed countries: United States Name Type: F, we returned to the noodle shop. and then went to her home.
I have prepared, specially put on a jacket in the backpack, for fear she could spare .555 cold, she is already very tightly wrapped, and your hands are cold, the end of my jacket was put to a useful was soon comforted, 忽忽.
suddenly found, and now the apple prices, 9.8 yuan / kg, we had to change one, but fortunately, the price is abnormal. has been delivered to her downstairs and watched her into the floor, and later She came out, I was a bit strange, does that mean she does not plan to receive my gift? (cold sweat), saw her carrying a hot water bottle, did not know she going to the library to open water. Haha, to be with her play with water, is really a very romantic thing, all the way, I am actually smiling at the news, because that can provide water for her and happy ha ~ ~ ~
finally watched her on the floor, and then I walk home. Along the way, is still very happy, Oh, tonight is a good start, I believe it will run out of steam, and there will be a good future. David Beckham, you have to refuel ah, happiness waving to you then ~ ~ ~
2010-12-10. career, not just to make money: in the struggle to learn to enjoy.
many people often complain that: graduated, busy work, just can not find time to entertain themselves and enjoy life. or simply say, young man should strive to make money, no money, no happy life.
However, I want to say is: although the need for hard work, life course from not spending money, but if the lack of a comfortable and happy, alive, really sad. younger, there brawn entertain themselves, older, and you want to play, the measure is powerless.
struggle is my life theme, a person, especially a man, no ambition, no obligation to heart, will not grow in the future, it will not have a good family, and not have a good younger. hard work, intermittent taking the time to dance, entertainment, enthusiastically optimistic about my original energy Oh ....< br> night, about the students - Andy, works great friends - Chen Haibin, together with teachers danced in Hangzhou, and then went to a poor quality paper 6 City Building game, finished Dance Dance Revolution. Abin final and chat together in the KFC drink milk tea. I found two big men together to chat feel very good, with a unique language.
everything at night, I will think of a person, a woman, if she too, play Dance Dance Revolution, along with KFC and want to watch movies. how wonderful!
my heart remains the same, Airuchaoshui, the waves struck, Beauty Story .
2010-12-7. the face of emotion, it must be adequate to express m in a real and sincere way.
life would have a Qingchi, Cihen to do with wind and months. shell shock waves heart, beauty teaser in Trinidad!
some people, difficult to express the true inner feelings, afraid that others will know, how to, eternity of keeping everything inside;
some people, not the courage to family and friends tell, so pick the road to face no proof or trees, endless;
there are those who, for example, like me, prefer to write the log in the form of inner feelings to express, but such feelings must be Original, without a processing true feelings, the past two days, I miss them addicted.
face the feelings, being caught, the most effective way is to try to fight, do not touch the point of prejudice to the waste, whether There is no happiness will
Come on, Beckham, I know you are great ~ ~ ~
2010-12-05. evening, Dan Ye banquet dinner-KTV, and then we went to the bar CO-CO m not so happy after a long time.
workers roadway dance club members and Asan, small 4, Jiangnan them, in the work of a large self-service hot pot dinner nearby, and later went to work great around the music library KTV.
12, a group of people go to play CO-CO. I remember the last time from COCO, has been 1-2 months now, very excited. we had a large table AA package. Then, today, looks like special guests less, just be satisfied with our desire to dance. So the matter, we point finished wine, to dance on the dance floor you, thrilled, because space is large enough, do not squeeze my friends ...
pretty good display today, we all enjoyed ourselves. to the morning 3:30, we taxi back to the school before.
looks like, I am here today a special feeling, very strongly. This feeling has not been here for 2 years now, good amazing. The woman said one month period, this feeling is two years to one Oh, of course, I enjoyed tonight, but I can not say it, I'm afraid of loose lips, it will move toward the good life right direction.
alive, really not just to make money, right amuse yourself, it is necessary to your friends. a person spent a long time, will get sick, how many more friends and get together, go out more , have fun, relax, life will be a pleasure, otherwise, too Biequ a living.
Today, I want to thank Dan Ye friends to follow every line, is the joy you brought me This will be the first time I recall wonderful!
2010-12-01. go to Shanghai to attend the wedding of Su-Hua: they get a lot for the first time.
just past the wedding of hadrons, the Soviet Union to China's come. Today my mood is really heterogeneous.
8:30 to take the car, and then eat lunch, the groom's team came to the area downstairs. At that time, I will go just after a meal downstairs, suddenly became very impulsive. kind of want to avoid feeling. what memories it was a beautiful love, and now she has become someone else's bride. I do not want to marry the bride and groom to see the scene, they separate kiosk next to the house to sit down, think a lot of college memories. not too sad to put down the backpack, listening to music dancing. After a while, the mood finally quiet down, then the bride and groom have to downstairs and then we went to a certain Jesus lorry church. friends and family friend to witness their wedding. church, I sincerely wish them the couple can Enenaiai, to grow old.
leave the church, we came to Shanghai station near the famous chicken back in the red.
not find graffiti wall, I came to a river, several uncle is that chat, I had Qucourenao. suddenly found himself wearing a pair today bboy shoes, but also brought a camera, seize the opportunity to shoot my uncle shoes, and then spread to Taobao (model figure), but also saved me a lot of thought. uncle is very warm and ah, and I am narcissistic, ah, took a full half an hour it Later at night, and wordy, and uncle to chat, he said I was very young, up to 22. Ah, my bad music, youth is Good. After a child, uncle to go home for dinner, I have to return to a restaurant for dinner. had stopped by, and went to their quarters downstairs, tell each other to show Paijian Bang.
would go to restaurants, Gillian and Su Hua suggested that I add to the fun dancing, and I am frank to allow, for a stage Ha, do not White not. because of the need to dance, I no how Dongkuaizi. After dancing, it will ease their original inventions, but also forget the action, halo ah. we all one after another of the scattered, and I on an empty stomach, but also where a person not mind eating in the evening to the hotel, gave the hair to solve two boxes of chocolates.
bride is busy Oh, I have come to Shanghai, to take and Su Hua also chat with Gillian and the results the day, Gillian said that to return to Jiaxing, and also to go to work tomorrow; bride it, busy friends. the result I am a man in a hotel, he fell asleep.
today (2), I get up early, their walk to Shanghai Railway Station, premature ejaculation, what to eat. I went to unfamiliar cities, one criterion is: The most interesting walk, unencumbered feeling. The first high-speed rail ride it, the results out next episode. over card, I forgot to take the ticket back, the result can not find it. car, they still ticket your friends , I am anxious.
I spent 98 dollars to buy the tickets, if still fix one, I'm sure not happy. So Qingjishengzhi: When the conductor checked over, I sat near the window (a row of three seats, aisle was sitting in that position, commensurate with one of my firewall) I'll hat covered his eyes, and then pretending to be sleeping like. She called 2 times: ticket. , mixed with the crowd out of the pass.
back, looks like he is a familiar Hangzhou, nice.
2010-11-24. join Bill Kong's wedding: the first time for best man, and really wish them a couple , happy successful life together!
23 evening, I went to the hadrons that (Qianjiang New City), and mention how many bridal party dinner, three groomsmen, three bridesmaids.
24 days, with everyone followed by the bride and groom went to the Prince Bay Park photo. after which the students have come to our bedroom was originally a 4 person, this actually did not come Oh, Shandong (Fujian Jinjiang, a little further), Minmin still come, Oh , we gather really is rare, if not the wedding, do not know when to meet after graduation have been two and a half years as it once was.
Oh this I have an obligation, that is, dancing you, Oh , I have prepared. but, the stage status is not fantasy, and then to Avenue of Stars, a bit narrow, not big action, oh well, although the lessons match the stage a rich, but I still play action, and danced danced to a mess so slightly, the performance is not as good as expected. The original is to jump 1 minute 24 seconds, but then I decided to jump fully support a permanent dance, 3 minutes 14 seconds. a man Solo, a variety of jump 2 points, to have been aware die, overestimate their own, physically exhausted, no measures have to continue to hold out slightly, after the marriage I Gankuai Tao to the table, panting rest. rested, and then carrying birds feast, followed the bride and groom together toast to the guests.
25 morning, we have casual basis, the last remaining hadrons (the groom), Daniel (bride), Minmin (our roommate), and my four individuals, to celebrate together Spring Square features a snack bar, sitting, eating, and then chat, chat than the content of university life, ha ha, talk about the real interesting, remember that thing, are vivid, as if just yesterday, University of military training, beauty to the class before going to sleep position, play cards together, with the late, absent, with the night, eat Shaxian hh Kazakhstan, memorable scenes. time soon, ah, because the next day Minmin Cixi to rush back to work, so 11 point decided to drive back, say goodbye to that situation, really reluctant, 3 brothers hold for a long time, and then leave.
several classmates in the class are married, the Hadron is the first male does not know whether I will be the last one? Haha, I really never thought getting married at all, not a character to write it (I mean: first, I was alone; second, himself no career, just getting Taobao, so necessary to concentrate on their careers.) married, is not envisaged that simple, I do not have the qualifications gonna get married, I can not afford to marry the bride, so slightly, I changed to make money, work promotion of their own, so allow yourself to become more active.
12 1st, Cao Suhua, married. university life most important to me to be married to two people, ha, good friends, I really cherish you, I hope you want to be healthy and happy.
2010-11-13. hop is not the death of David Beckham: I'm lonely, but not lonely.
through today's agenda, I gave myself a summary: jump immortal Beckham.
noon meal, and I and cousin (in Xiaoshan school, first came to my house to play) went to vocational school to play near traffic, empty plastic stadium only two of us have not played half of it , the court, really happy (returning to the sweet smile) .2 and a half hours to go home, rest will be ...

1 comment:

  1. An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.Cleanroom Exhibition Istanbul

    ReplyDelete