Thursday, February 17, 2011

I started hibernation ~

 Today, almost a busy day, one thing is not ready, perhaps a new manager called in the past something in the morning called three or four back, have missed the dinner time, forced to eat a little cold rice does not make him digest called. there is no way, fast Spring Festival is a multi-point thing. Whether I resign not resign, they want to do it until the New Year.
the Internet to get some fresh air, and a depressed older person I talked so, before I From the very beginning to the end that he and other do not want anything. from his work and family attitudes, feelings, is a rigorous and stronger person. so, and his conversation is often very arbitrary, across from the perimeter will not worry about the other side, never thought about the friendship to be corroded.
chat today, I finally relax Oh, and he was promoted to chief of a relationship a good mood now, in fact, said that he had some things I found that felt good, so that both sides talk about the depressed and cautious. Although his words with unpleasant smell, it should be okay, he finally said the words: lost. to never, then, only where the continuous hair scene, causing me to QQ cards several times, for I definitely want to blame the usual him, today I did not say, was a little guilt, for with him, anyway, the song Ye Hao nice scene.
winter rain patters, folders with snow every now and then attack. cold wind infiltration of bones, she felt a trace of chill from the inside out, I do not know are lazy or really tired, when the winter, always so eager for a kind of warmth. think like animals that hibernate season, nice ah! < br> This time last year I have already hibernating, and only later to the enthusiasm of the students after the aftermath of a stirring of the peace is not completely dormant.
start tomorrow or hibernate it, try not to participate in all meetings of public and private, take into account under their own work orientation, comfortable, and do not regularly play the Internet, and occasionally to a party, spiritual cultivation for a while, waiting for spring weather and mood of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment