Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Son to learn to drive experience

 The suffering of my journey to learn to drive
primer
2006 S I was still working when the Northwest Province, is the rise across China to learn to drive the peak of boom. We have 3 dorm buddy, Z brother was passed in 2005 to test , all day talking to his girlfriend to call his mouth what are the flying too hard, what sort of turbo-charged vocabulary, gives the impression that he seems to like to go to work every day, driving a BMW. The other guy just signed up , warm high enough, every day, growled and told me to study with him, and said what the car will not open you will be eliminated by society, abandoned by history and the like alarmist words. So I have a prepared mind to learn to drive impulse. After repeated visits to work around I found that we have a driving school, to 5 minutes, so I can go to work without anybody knowing when to slip out to learn to drive. The driving school's director had this to say: From our technology to teach students out of school is absolutely excellent, graduation can directly drive a car. I think the graduated driving can not fly directly ah .2006 September, in order to save money I would pay 1700 dollars to the driving school enrollment study jeep. However, it is two hundred dollars in order to save the decision which I took to the road a beyond redemption.
theory
my plan is this: the theory test two weeks after a further request leave the parking test, and then in 2006 received within the license. started very well, because I just graduated from college, but also a very good memory to memorize that problem down the road a few hundred would be finished. to the day before the theory test I went to driving school to do simulation questions, basically about 98-100 minutes. Driving the director saw that, took me into the inside of the house, quietly said to me: Young man, you do well tomorrow, I test You arrange a task done to help that lady to do next. I looked up to see an aunt smiling, laughing, said she, Old Wei, you gave me such a handsome guy looking winded. listen to this feeling I feel funny, are asking people there, to understand, but the aunt still realistic. I was keen on the idea, I thought, this simple, little things. The next day was left before the exam aunt a handsome guy, another guy, saying that the wise guy already been taken, considered exhaustive policy, the pillars of society, etc., and to ensure that the test had invited me to the hotel to eat and so on. I boldly said: very simple, I did a hundred points, made 98 to help aunt, and finally I came out ready to accept the worship of my aunt as the surging river, they found she had disappeared without a trace.
reversing
theory After the test, I took two weeks off to start learning reversing, the head coach will be arranged for me to L coach car, but also enigmatic told me: The high level of coaching, I was introduced to see you guys have the potential to the. was on the music of my heart, or severe general education, he and ye know my ambition is to when Michael furans. exercises a few days, I understand the meaning of a head coach. The coach Lee is a character walking, the total is like staring at the female student to see, the biggest hobby is when the male students when opened poorly with his front paws on your arm left its mark, and also describe the use of virtual voice of the mother and the variety of animals students mating details. I scholarship car for three days, was hit four times, was beaten down from the car had to lit a cigarette to him, and keep smiling, as if just done a hand massage. He is often in our before brag about men brothers pre-loaded, their here just to experience life, so we can really learn to drive, do not go against his will. We are of course his words rather believe it Mo to believe nothing, and I really saw the arm with tattoo guy and his arms around. soon to have 2 weeks holiday, and I have not learned the end into the library's full range of motion. I thought, in the hands of the coach is no way out, or go back to work. < > Time flies, rapid passage of time, a blink of an eye to January 2007. busy work for me to forget things to learn to drive, one day I accidentally Liu Dadao a driving school, find our practice site substitutions on the coach. I lit cigarette in the past to the coach, and asked the reason, because the hitting coach before he L student was expelled, he is the new coach. The coaches look simple and honest, very kind words, I am some favor, he gave his situation for him to say. coach is straightforward, tell me step exercises, this month you can take a test. and I'm invited for a week vacation from the school passed the test. to the M test is also a witness to the city, use the day The make-up off the 2nd chance. I Qiazhiyisuan, from my test application to the reverse had happened half a year, the victory is at hand.
road test step song
<> driving down the road I know he is still there talent, learned 1 week coach to think I can take a test, but other reasons for a business trip in early April I was ready to go to M City road test. But the process of the first test was unsuccessful, and detailed process is as follows: <> ; April 19, I finally passed the test subjects according to the three C venue parts. Victory is at hand, finally liberated. leave 2 weeks, 10 days of high intensity training, remembering these days are so sad and hard, day coach suffered beatings, bad bad jeep vehicle in Beijing and complex operation made me miserable. But in the process learn to drive a lot of guys I know, and finally we all stand together to form a consensus : misery. Whenever I feel tired when I think of Huang Jianxiang's famous lines: I am not a person in combat. <> April 20, we start early in the morning from the driving school, everyone laughing, still immersed in the joy of yesterday venues through. Today, the car man looking for a friend, claiming that we all just a few hundred meters on the road to open OK, plus we have good technology, so we feel that the two tests is nothing more than the insurance is the official line of the column. But the starting point away from the test section of about 1 km, we are most reluctant to happen happened, Beijing Jeep, the temperature at 30 degrees issued under the whine of hysteria after the strike. Coach fork features the usual cattle immediately disappeared, when he opened the hood face reminds me of when the early 80's country folk like to see the TV. Finally, we reluctantly pushed the car to the side and a bad repair shop, may have been long overdue for retirement Zheliang vehicles repair. was 8:30 in the appearance, repair of 4 hours after the demolition of the car parts are the more the more we began to fidget. buddies constantly use the phone and the until 14:00. the coach said: good. man begins again to contact the examiner and then come to an ultimatum that point is to wait until 3 .3, .3 points to restore the jeep began to install 40 jeep finally installed, we have to wait anxiously, coaches fire lit, step a foot throttle, only to hear the exhaust pipe to issue a loud crash, I was lying on the ground about instinct ... ..., etc. After the smoke cleared my ears are still ringing, we got up and looked around and found that coaches not in the car. Finally, I found coaches from across the street came over and asked: Is there something we did not? we fire, the man asked to transfer test. Finally, a compromise driving school open jeeps came to pick us, 4 are open to the examination room we found that examiners have all work! <> We have to stand there helpless, no one is willing to believe so helpless outcome. board exam is not a working man without a heavy leave to exam specifically, this result tells us that half of the equivalent May leave white invited. find the relationship between that man is still howling into the phone: unexpected outbreak of ... ...
road test two-step song
<> the second time for the exam has come to the middle of May 2007, when my work has been transferred to the provincial capital, but this desire for an early Once again, I leave two weeks back to the city to take a driver's license .5 M on temperature is very high, the ventilation is not good jeep, sitting in the car every day I count the days. Fortunately, students are old faces, especially those with a than I was 10 years old brother is very humorous about Chen, I would often have a trace of the depression being relieved. finally coming to the day before the exam, the coach pulled us a little hotel stay near the test sites, we will be quiet so still waiting for the test tomorrow. to supper coach received a phone call, suddenly expression changed, hung up after a long silence only tell us that tomorrow always teach to the examination notification 2 to 10 individuals as places personal problems no way to take the test. We all know the news immediately ripped the pot, BS-ing of, and coaches argue, silent, and ulterior motives, anyway all the people there is only one thought: tomorrow will certainly go test. we immediately gain for the eight places in life and death, in that moment I finally understand the dark side of what Jiaoren. 折腾了半天, or Chen brother stood up and said: To test to test with, let us no reason driving school exam finished would give the President a call. The results do not answer the phone president, Chen brother went on to fight, fought for a long call, and finally get through, and the results of principal also said that the decision can not be changed. Chen brother could not help, the family heads to the phone greetings . I immediately went to the principal to call the results off the computer. toss a 2-3 hours to sleep before the results are not, everyone in this state of pain to go to bed for a rest. all psychological problems, and the weather was hot, In fact, no one can sleep, especially once I test this man. <> to the 2nd morning, we all eyes were dark, depressed. coach comfort you, and said no problem, we have to test, I find examiner theory. and finally to the examinations, because of our various efforts, the examiner agreed to give us the last two places, we are relieved, but I now have is devastating. to test our turn at about 10 o'clock, and we do not willing to test the first one, because the psychological pressure is particularly great. the end, more than 40 years of age 老潘 to take a first, he successfully cross the border. and then one by one, to the first 6 months when I want to test, because this section of track I very well. The results, catching coach said to me: Young man, you usually the best technology, people are young, have excellent psychological quality, the last bar exam. I thought, was agreed. to test the first nine students had , I quickly got off the bus in an orderly manner in accordance with usual practice operating procedures. I have successfully opened a half a kilometer, I thought this is no problem now. to a period when the downhill, next stop was the old examiners look at me, I have kept the brakes, I actually looked at the speed of the dashboard only 30KM. my attention to control the speed, when suddenly a sharp turn in the rotten door jeep opened automatically (this is often some things, doors is bad, loose relationship), I immediately pulled the car door. examiner said: Stop! you did not shut the door, how to drive the furans. I argue with the results examiner did not ignore me, the information above in my a mark off. I was almost a black eyes, my mind only one thought: thats it. <> the car I was livid face, coaches and buddies are constantly comforted me, but I have heard nothing.
road test trilogy
<> The third test was in October 2007, when I have been working for six months in the provincial capital. I use the National Day holiday 7 days to go back to practice two or three days, and finally in the examination 1 day ago Xue brother rushed directly from the provincial capital M with the City to prepare Ying Kao. This time I was very calm, because all do before the test I have done the preparatory work. I have found a Toco acquaintance, He said that for the test as long as no major mistakes is no problem. Xue Columbia is the first time take a road test, he was a bit nervous, so good that I actually have technical exam three times. I said, if you like me so bad again tomorrow in the 500 estimated million. <> I do not have to face any examination passion, my heart was as calm and go to class reunion. I am a man crouched in the corner of the car recall examination from small to large, if not a single examination in the I paid so much effort is so bad after the ending. When I test the car, I smiled for the examiner, and he smiled. He kindly tell me: young man, casually, all right, I know your technology Yes, used to be bad luck, this can play normal. I heard that music, to let go of the hands and feet to open, each technical aspect I think is perfect, is also up to Alonso to open the case. Finally, we have students test the car before. When the examiner came from me when I sent him only the smoke, he did not want to, but cool too smiled. <> you and the coach that night celebrate, we all laughed Naozhao, my face just smile like a flower opening.
past as wasted, back to my three courses from entry to get the license just by 1 year, leave time accumulated a and a half months, 1,700 registration fee, the actual Huaxiao more than 8,000, there are a number of incalculable moral damage. learn to drive the process of note in years to temper the most profound and most people's experience is an unforgettable memory, is a rare fish.
(This article is taken from the son of the QQ space, please do not reprint)

No comments:

Post a Comment