Wednesday, March 23, 2011

22 men and women will learn the touch method flirting health is a blessing _ _ Sina blog

 Flirting caress before sex is undoubtedly more intense orgasm meet the necessary process. You love to touch which way to flirt? You know how to caress another way of flirting with sexual climax is the best catalyst?
First liberties law:
back; the same time I lay on my tummy to her back, toot Nongnong in my ear, and finally with a finger, I really love the. but most women can not relax to such an extent, or did not think about these. sensitive.
lips may play in the former site of the most make me excited, lips touch each other or French kiss and so on would make me excited. but I hate the other side into my ears or the tongue kiss It. sensitive. instruction and practice. These parts are very sensitive. ;
Sixth molested Law:
liberties law:
with nipple grazed me. my favorite is denied, the two naked, in the play or walk around the house from time to time play of the game, often erect, in this context to bring her orgasm. ;
Eighth molested Law:
nibble testicles, buttocks gently caress. I also like to hear and tell the gentle words, for example, I love you, you are beautiful, gentle and elegant. ; I like the ass being caressed. neck, ears, chest, and thighs, plus massage, cuddle, caress. used to stimulate me, and endless manner. body, body rubbing and licking each other. I like the gentle, feather touch camel grazed my chest and abdomen, and inner thighs. I found I know I am and I love to share this space, I The body will become very sensitive. strange to me and to have sex, I would become very cold and slow. very sensitive, especially my back and feet. I like to get to the other party before the massage and a massage. . I like women caressing my whole body. men will want to accept the ravages of love. kinds of liberties with law:
Sixteen molested Law:
> foreplay and sexual intercourse moans of pleasure. :
ideas, each smile, exchange eyes (flat stern man I do not like), muttering and moaning. to explore every inch of skin left off both hands, every hair, caressed or kissed have been. light push, pull, itching and wet kisses. gently rub my arm, buttocks, chest and stomach muscles, gently stroked my face and hands. cuddle and friction. gentle, quiet, soothing kiss is very romantic; I never tired; than any enjoyment. chest is super-sensitive areas. woman thought that the organ is a heavy wood (I began to think, men than women sensitive). I like to kiss each other tenderly these parts, tongue caress. makes me happy. let women touch my body right. eyelids, forehead, chest, legs, feet, toes - any site, kiss me, touch me, patted me on the hip, twist my nose, a finger on my lips to my ears blow, stroke back of the head of my spoon, pull my hair, picked up my dress the hair or thread, the amount of my pulse, temperature, blood pressure, for me to wear clothes. help I wear off the shirt, coat, jacket, tie, or pants. handkerchief or wet wash cloth on my face. with a feather to scratch my itch. hug me, kiss me, suck me. Articles
Health you and me, thousands of family happiness! Purple Love 099 small microblogging, health concerns, speculation emotion, the mystery of Secret gender.
attention to health and longevity; speculation emotions, exposing you mad thin ... more than the 8 Weight Loss Tips Secret: the five leading causes of premature ovarian failure women Secret 9 women ashamed of sex between men and women during gynecological problems decryption strange sexual fantasies alert condom does not fit you may cause impotence eat anything good for the hair? recommend the best custody of the diet ... how they affect men appreciate a woman's spouse of 12 good ideas to their own view of love of a woman orgasm psychologists interpret why people become good sense of inferiority from a cold ... how scientific therapeutic method Daquan daily care of benign prostatic hyperplasia? A film look better than the derailment of a man oral men: the 7 most eager to see A film flirt method Secret Why not immediately after the inventory of the world, all kinds of sexual intercourse virgin taboo help men and women with mental inventory of essential foods Secret world's most 9 contraceptive methods were chilling study said a total of 12 species inventory of human dreams all the magical health benefits of fish in four syndromes of dysmenorrhea and effective methods of care sex Rejuvenation 10 strokes make you smile years to enjoy the climax of a small inventory of five startled laugh ... Secret countries how to use sex ancient Chinese technique 8 was a wonderful little secret wonders treatment of athlete's foot inventory of 50 men's sex truth about winter amazing unheard of 28 personalized man ten love to live ... Secret living habits before and after the discharge of the female orgasm what is the liquid inventory of widespread rumors of the ten hottest gender physical inventory of mood Secret 12 super foods by a woman ten dig pit of the stomach, then expert ideas: the best how to care for premature ejaculation several special effects ... what formula recommended by 19 kinds of help to lose weight super food Secret: men view sex toys desire of 9 Collection: after the age of 35 should be how to play ? popular among Japanese women care for their skin inventory of the four women moved easily lose your virginity Secret of eight times between husband and wife mystery of the year-old secret anti-aging face from watching a woman let you know the health 6 signal joyous interpretation of the 15 individual 5 details the secret love of a man of passion to the intolerable Important: guard against false information in the history of winning the most beautiful blog joyous birth of your interpretation of the 15 personality secret love 5 Sina details intolerable to a man of passion BLOG feedback message board About Sina SINA English.

No comments:

Post a Comment